Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Best Wind deflectors with acoustic pack

C

Calilouwill

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi All,

Does anyone have any recommendations on the best wind deflectors that fit well with the acoustic glass that comes with the sports package.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi All,

Does anyone have any recommendations on the best wind deflectors that fit well with the acoustic glass that comes with the sports package.

Many thanks in advance.
We have the acoustic glass and use the genuine VW stick on the door frame type, which I fitted when it arrived in January. Pleased with them, easy to fit and do the job.

Climair deflectors work fine with the acoustic (laminated) glass - no metal clips to go in the window channel, but you do have to drill a tiny hole for a small screw in the black plastic molding near the door mirror mount, or use some strong double sided tape. I had the VW stick on ones originally, but found they kept on unsticking - maybe fitted in cold weather, who knows. To my eye, the Climair's look more compact and smarter. Got mine on offer from Eurocar Parts.

+1 for Climair. You have to drill a 1mm hole although you may be able to fix with strong double sided tape instead. I have the smoke coloured ones… not too dark and you can have the windows down about 2 inches without letting in any rain or anyone noticing from the outside.
Here are a couple of photos:

View attachment IMG_6737.jpeg

IMG_6736.jpeg

I had these fitted by the dealer before I picked up my 6.1 (with sports pack - which includes laminated cab glass).
One was fitted badly and the window 'bounced back', but since rectified and now works perfectly.
Transporter – Front Window Wind Deflectors

Thank you all. Good to know the Climair fit ok if installed properly. Will go for those!

Back