Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Replacement Tape for VW T6 Wind Deflectors

Stuarty

Stuarty

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hiya,

Can anyone recommend a suitable tape for the VW T6 Wind Deflectors please? The tape fitted to mine has starting to part company......

Thanks in advance! :)

I have some 10mm wide trim tape but unfortunately no markings on it to help me help you...

Can anyone recommend a suitable tape for the VW T6 Wind Deflectors please? The tape fitted to mine has starting to part company......

Thanks in advance! :)

Who fitted them? We had them on our 2012 from new to late 2016 and no issues. If you had them fitted by the dealer I would? the fitting parts have a warranty.

Thanks for all your help folks. Yea, it was a dealer fit extra when I bought the Cali. Thanks for the Amazon link Loz, looks perfect! :thumb

If you do refit them, watch out for the ambient temperature - my VW supplied ones had a minimum of 20 c for the fixing tape. I noted that they were made in Australia, so 20 c probably wouldn't be much of a problem, November in the UK was!

Use a hot air gun or borrow the Wife's hairdryer to heat the glue both the old ones your pulling off and when you stick them back on. The new tape/deflectors will stick better then.

Back