Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bike in VW California

L

LondonPride

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
I put this post on FB and was removed as advertising. I cant write back there, and to be clear I’m not representing this company at all, just trying to share a solution to an issue I have had and know others have had, and I have found a solution which I wanted to share. I have absolutely no association with this product / company and purchased it with my own money. I see no difference to this and people recommending which car seats covers or storage solution to put in the van they have got for example.

I have managed to find a great solution for putting a bike in a van using the rails. The product allows for a bike to put in sideways, or an additional rail can be purchased which can easily be screwed into the California rails allowing for a bike to be placed lengthways.

5EDCDCA1-F932-457A-972A-DA5871965BA1.jpeg

5702A851-7E7D-4797-9477-0D3CBD7D8636.jpeg

6DAE7B11-4EFC-41CA-8193-A03C4483776D.jpeg

8C2306E4-0A32-4466-83B9-0003BD4EF5C9.jpeg

Thank you. I saw your FB post too. Do the T bolts come with it to fit the Cali rails. I couldn’t tell from the website. Their fittings looked like standard t track fittings.

Yes they are included. Phone the guys at blokpods, explain what you need and they will sort it for you. They also have adapters which can easily be swapped over for different fork sizes. They have a great service and really well built

Back