Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Bike Rack VW T6.1

chockswahay

chockswahay

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
I am selling my bike rack which was supplied by VW when the van was new. It includes the extra fittings for 4 bikes. The previous owner didn’t use it and neither have I. The rack is in excellent condition and complete with 4 keys and the torque driver for fitting/removing from the van (new owner will need to fit paint protectors) It is a beautifully engineered product, always there ready to use, and for us that is the issue! We (will) only take our 2 bikes occasionally and as they are very big and heavy a tow bar rack will suit our needs more appropriately.

I am asking £390 collected (I have just edited this advert to collect only, the rack is a big beast and safer and cheaper for everyone if collected). We are in Fife, Scotland.

3E8230AC-59AF-443A-BB5F-F6E5DC33D031.jpeg
CFDC51F9-4CFA-4FA0-B8D3-B337C57942BA.jpeg

Last edited:
OK, maybe £450 was a bit steep……. So I’ve just reduced the price to £390 :thumb

Hi, is this still available? If so I’m interested. Where are you?

Bit far for me to drive unfortunately but if you are happy to box it up I can arrange collection. Please could you let me know approx size and weight so I can look into courier options.

Hey @bigmac77 I’ve just had a quick look at packing etc and to be honest I think it might be optimistic. The approx crate size would be in the region of 1.6 x 1.0 x 0.5 metres and approx 20 to 25 kg inc packaging. Probably best if I alter advert to collect only……. sorry :(

Last edited:
Crikey, I would have thought there would be more interest in this on here. Maybe it’s because the post gets pushed further down the page each day?

Well, it’s still for sale ……… :)

Crikey, I would have thought there would be more interest in this on here. Maybe it’s because the post gets pushed further down the page each day?

Well, it’s still for sale ……… :)
Is this still for sale, if so I’m in Aberdeen and could pop down to yours?