Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bin for beach

Steeble

Steeble

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Been looking through the forum for info on bins but most seem to be for the the ocean stowed behind the passenger seat.
I've found this and looks ideal but not keen on paying the price when a bin bag has been ok until now.
Anyone have a similar option that's not so pricey?

Been looking through the forum for info on bins but most seem to be for the the ocean stowed behind the passenger seat.
I've found this and looks ideal but not keen on paying the price when a bin bag has been ok until now.
It's very nice but do you really need something that big or bulky. We have a Beach and just use a compact fold away nylon shopping bag which I think we bought for peanuts from the B&M shop. It always hangs on the coat hook on the N/ S B pillar. Once it has been used Mrs B runs it through the wash tub and it's as good as new again.

It's very nice but do you really need something that big or bulky. We have a Beach and just use a compact fold away nylon shopping bag which I think we bought for peanuts from the B&M shop. It always hangs on the coat hook on the N/ S B pillar. Once it has been used Mrs B runs it through the wash tub and it's as good as new again.
Possibly right, I just like the idea of using the rail to hang a bin as don't use it for anything else and need some central point the kids can put rubbish in rather than just spreading round the van

I often have the table set up in the rail, so that wouldn't work for me.8E5CC4FF-6439-40F2-94F0-1D34A78180F3.jpeg

Last edited:
Found this bin in Lidl today for £2.99. Not very attractive but for such a low price I'll put up with it. It fits easily behind the front passenger seat and is also available in white - with either a washing machine on the front or a few rows of clothes pegs!

bin.jpg

Back