Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Blackberry in the sun

Jmarsh1976

Jmarsh1976

VIP Member
In the evening sun blackberry can look very different! Was really unsure of the colour initially but love it now!

ujeza3up.jpg

If I was ordering a Cali today I would have blackberry and black wheels :thumb

Thanks for the comments, word of warning though, it's a pain to keep clean!

I like it. Where did the California logo along the side come from?

I got the decals from the sign writer the van centre I bought it from generally used. They fitted them for when I picked the van up.

That looks superb which van centre did you purchase the Cali from ?
Paul

Hi

We also have a Blackberry Cali and love the colour ourselves ( not everyone else loves it as it appears a bit of a marmite choice ) It really is a nightmare to keep clean, we thought black was bad but this colour is total pants especially in the winter. If I chose again it would be grey or silver.

Alan

@magpiecali, got it from Preston, not too far from the north east.

@deeside cali, It is bad to keep clean but I have a friend who is in the detailing business and he is sealing it with polish angel cosmic 9h, which apparently is very good and lasts up to 2years. I just was it after each trip, found that window cleaners resin tanks are great. When rinsing just run the water through and it removes all the minerals from tap water. Means you can let it dry naturally with no spots! Halfs washing time and reduces tiny scratches from drying. Money well spent if you own a blackberry!

Nice combination - blackberry and black wheels looks ace. Well done. :thumb

We have a Blackberry Cali and treated it with g technic body protection it also dry's with no water spots,plus we get it detailed after every trip which keeps it looking pristine :D