Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Blue led auxiliary heater

R

revede9a

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi all!

Everything was working fine with my Auxiliary heater (T6.1 Ocean March 2021) till last night.
It was the second night in an open area (the first night was all ok), I set the heater to going up at 5 AM but when I woke up the led indicator was Blue instead of yellow and the heater didn't start. The control panel was saying AUXILIARY HEATER MALFUNCTION
Does anybody know what the blue indicator stands for? Could it be a leisure battery voltage is too low?

thanks!
Robi

Could be wrong but I thought blue just meant that there was a timed event scheduled?

What is your fuel level like?
What is your battery voltage ?

Both can effect heater functionality

Could be wrong but I thought blue just meant that there was a timed event scheduled?

What is your fuel level like?
What is your battery voltage ?

Both can effect heater functionality
Full tanks
Battery voltage could be low, I don't remember but I was around 40% of the battery

Full tanks
Battery voltage could be low, I don't remember but I was around 40% of the battery
Are you back up and running now with more charge in them? Or is the issue ongoing? When you say 40%, are we talking under 12v? I suspect it would cut out around 11.5v

Just found out the blue indicator is for the scheduled event as you said :) thanks
I will try again this evening with the battery loaded and let you know if ok. Thanks!

Back