Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Boot liner or carpet for 2 seat Beach

Blink982

Blink982

Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Firstly Happy New Year everyone!

I have tried using the search function but cannot find a definitive answer for what boot liner or carpet to use in the boot area of a 2 seat Beach. Obviously there are Brandrup options but they leave the runner exposed and I would rather cover the whole area under the MFB.

Do VW make any official boot liners?

have already got a campervan carpet twin mat for the living area but what do you use for the boot area to protect the floor? Is there a particular size of mat to look out for?

Happy New Year!

We use a Hug a Rug mat in ours - which when in camping mode doubles up as a doormat in front of the sliding door to help remove muddy foot prints from the cabin.

As a solution it works well for us and you can put the mat through the washing machine when it gets dirty enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firstly Happy New Year everyone!

I have tried using the search function but cannot find a definitive answer for what boot liner or carpet to use in the boot area of a 2 seat Beach. Obviously there are Brandrup options but they leave the runner exposed and I would rather cover the whole area under the MFB.
Isn't the floor area the same on a T6.1 2 seater beach as a T6.1 ocean, with the side storage having the same footprint as the wardrobe?
If so the brandrup boot carpet for the ocean would fit & doesn't have the rail cut outs, it just goes over the rails.

We use two ikea large door mats. They double up as door.mats by the door when camping in the awning. Cheap option!