Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Brand new Silver Awning 5102 for sale or consider swap for Black Awning

Ian S.

Ian S.

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Hi,

I have a brand new 5102 awning for sale with silver casing with mystic Grey Canopy, boxed and unopened. Looking for £575

Will either sell this or consider a swap for an original anthracite (black) awning in good condition with cash adjustment if appropriate.

Based in Surrey and happy to travel a reasonable distance to achieve this.

Last edited:
You could get yours wrapped for about £100.
Also the club shop sells new black end caps

Do you know where i could get it wrapped for this cost? i had heard it would be about £2-300

Really
There’s nothing in it it’s just flat straight sides :( I’m just assuming but you have obviously looked into it

i am waiting for a nearby company to give me a quote but not sure if they are currently working but would be interested to hear if anyone has actually had their awning wrapped recently and the cost.

Thanks people!

For a wrap price indication I have been advised by local firm it will be about £100 so certainly tempting but not as good as getting the right colour in the first place!

Why not have it wrapped to same colour as your van?

That’s the plan. Indium grey and perfect for off grid stealth mode. Let’s see if the wrapper can do the biz!

No sorry not available. I decided to have it wrapped in Indium Grey Looks a treat so now am in complete stealth mode for those wild stops!