Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Brandrup Anti-Slip Protection Inlays for Wardrobe & Kitchen Shelves

Mr & Mrs B

Mr & Mrs B

One Life, Live It
Vehicle
Cali now sold
There are three inlays for the three shelves of the back wardrobe and three inlays for the kitchen cupboards (the two shelves of the left cupboard and the top shelf of the right cupboard – Brandrup do not include one for the lower right kitchen shelf). There are a few scuffs on the inlays, otherwise they’re in very good condition.

Selling the six inlays for £25.00 plus £6.00 postage costs. I’m also happy for buyer to collect from Exmouth, East Devon or to arrange own courier collection.

Lots more Cali accessories being listed over the weekend as we’re selling our Cali.

P1070666(1).JPG

There are three inlays for the three shelves of the back wardrobe and three inlays for the kitchen cupboards (the two shelves of the left cupboard and the top shelf of the right cupboard – Brandrup do not include one for the lower right kitchen shelf). There are a few scuffs on the inlays, otherwise they’re in very good condition.

Selling the six inlays for £25.00 plus £6.00 postage costs. I’m also happy for buyer to collect from Exmouth, East Devon or to arrange own courier collection.

Lots more Cali accessories being listed over the weekend as we’re selling our Cali.

View attachment 64846
Hi, I might be interested in these. What else are you selling? I am down the road in Exeter. Would you accept £20?

Hi @Stuart Higgins - are you still interested in the inlays?
Many thanks, Kath

Last edited: