Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brandrup Isolite Extreme advice

TimR

TimR

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
I've just bought the Isolite Extremes for the sliding side windows (already have them for the cab). I have a T5.1 and bought 100 701 573 and 100 701 576 as per the advice.
Does anyone have advice on how to fit them? I had thought they were to go on the plastic trim over the top of the blind but much too small for that. Does the velcro get stuck onto the glass on the non sliding side and then the outer frame of the sliding window? I haven't had a response from Brandrup so thought it might be quicker to ask here.
Thanks

I've just bought the Isolite Extremes for the sliding side windows (already have them for the cab). I have a T5.1 and bought 100 701 573 and 100 701 576 as per the advice.
Does anyone have advice on how to fit them? I had thought they were to go on the plastic trim over the top of the blind but much too small for that. Does the velcro get stuck onto the glass on the non sliding side and then the outer frame of the sliding window? I haven't had a response from Brandrup so thought it might be quicker to ask here.
Thanks
I found that you had to put the velcro as close to the inside edge of the frame as possible & the screens then just about fitted. They do look like they should be about an inch bigger all round for a decent fit.

Back