Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold BRANDRUP Isotop Roof Insulation for Pop-Up Top of the T6.1/T6/T5 California

Renaissance-Man

Renaissance-Man

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
One Brandrup Isotop Roof Insulation for T6.1 Ocean in perfect condition.. Full stock number is:

BRANDRUP Isotop Roof Insulation for Pop-Up Top of the T6.1/T6/T5 California (Electrohydraulic operated pop-up, MK VI Iso-Top for T6.1/T6 Front Opening - 100 701 068)

This is currently out of stock until February of next year so this may be a good chance to get hold of one one in excellent condition.

Comes complete with all the fittings. Buyer will need to purchase the fitting kit for the velcro, which is in stock and costs only £30.

From a smoke and kid free van!

This retails, whereon stock, for £567 as it is the front opening version. As my Ocean has now been sold I am happy to accept £250, collection in Lewes, East Sussex. I can pack and ship for £300.

Questions welcome.

IMG_0713.jpeg

IMG_0714.jpeg

IMG_0715.jpeg

IMG_0716.jpeg

Hello
Do you know if this will fit a Coast that has a front opening? Thanks

One Brandrup Isotop Roof Insulation for T6.1 Ocean in perfect condition.. Full stock number is:

BRANDRUP Isotop Roof Insulation for Pop-Up Top of the T6.1/T6/T5 California (Electrohydraulic operated pop-up, MK VI Iso-Top for T6.1/T6 Front Opening - 100 701 068)

This is currently out of stock until February of next year so this may be a good chance to get hold of one one in excellent condition.

Comes complete with all the fittings. Buyer will need to purchase the fitting kit for the velcro, which is in stock and costs only £30.

From a smoke and kid free van!

This retails, whereon stock, for £567 as it is the front opening version. As my Ocean has now been sold I am happy to accept £250, collection in Lewes, East Sussex. I can pack and ship for £300.

Questions welcome.

View attachment 111079

View attachment 111080

View attachment 111081

View attachment 111082

Back