Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brandrup Seat Pockets - Rear Chair Storage - Black in Stock

CampervanBits

CampervanBits

VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
N/A
One of the best selling Brandrup products back in stock yesterday - we now have over 25 units in stock ready for shipping.

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/shop/p...in-seats-vw-t6t5-california-ocean-se-moonrock

c966d304e1_Cabin-seat-leather-right-570x480.jpg

All that lovely storage room! How easy is it to swivel the driver's seat with the pockets in situ, please?

All that space is certainly tempting. But doesn't it become inaccessible when the seats are swiveled?

This is true and quite frustrating! Still makes a good accessory for day to day use though and space to store items that come out whilst setting up camp.

If purchasing again I would opt for the 4 bench seat pockets (3 front 1 side) before the seat back pockets as they are fully usable in car and camping mode.

I think these would be even greatee for Beach owners since we lack space to put anything uselful in. I am considering the one with the large bottom container to hold my gas cooker and some cutlery, spices etc.

Hi can the driver and passenger seats easily be turned around with the seat storage attached? Also how is it attached to the seat? Is it secure top and bottom or swing about when knocked. thanks

Hi can the driver and passenger seats easily be turned around with the seat storage attached? Also how is it attached to the seat? Is it secure top and bottom or swing about when knocked. thanks
Sorry i have searched the forum again and found the answer to my question re you can swivel both seats and they are attached top and bottom ;)

Back