Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Brandrup Utility Storage Pocket for cabin seats VW T6/T5 California Ocean/Beach/Multivan - £75.00

McGoogly

McGoogly

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
We are selling our Brandrup Utility cabin seat storage which is in excellent condition and has been an incredibly useful accessory to have for all of those little bits and bobs that you need to be able to find in a hurry. Due to a change in our circumstances we are selling our van so no longer need this.

The Utility is spacious and offers a lot of additional storage space within reach. The attachment to the back rest is very easy: above, the Utility is attached to the headrest; below, the plastic clamps are hooked into the moulding of the lining. On the sides, a strap made of polyester is put around the armrest; the attachment below is elastic. The Utility can be attached to either the left or right cabin seat in a Beach or the right cabin seat in an Ocean.

The dark grey image shows our seat storage, the light grey one is taken from the Brandrup website to show how the storage attaches to the cabin seat.

We are asking £75.00 (cost new around £160.00) and offering collection only from the Cheltenham (Gloucestershire) area.

IMG_2600.jpeg

IMG_2602.jpeg

Hi,
I might be interested in this and we’re fairly local.
Can you still turn the drivers seat around with it in place?

Yes you can. Ours was attached to the passenger seat and it remains in place all the time. Hope that helps.

Sorry, just noticed that you’ve said it’s for the T5 and T6. Is it also suitable for the 6.1 Ocean

Good question and I am not certain is the answer - you are welcome to come and try it if you aren’t too far away.

Sorry for the late reply, been out most the day for Mother’s Day / 60th Birthday weekend
just tried to Google if this will fit which I still can’t quite workout if there’s any difference between the T6 and T6.1 and also between Beach and Ocean. Is it classed as titanium black as it looks a lot darker than Palladium?

I’ve been googling as well but I haven’t been able to find the answer. I know if it is to be used in an ocean it needs to be used on the drivers seat due to the position of the cupboards on the near side of the vehicle. It is a very dark grey, almost black colour.

I’d be interested in this. Based just outside Swansea - could I pick it up Thursday (early afternoon) or Sunday (afternoon). Any negotiation on price?

Hi and thanks for your message. I can be around early afternoon on Thursday but need to go out by 2.15pm. Please be aware that this is race week in Cheltenham and Thursday is Gold Cup day. I wouldn’t even think of driving here unless you can aim to arrive around 1/1.30pm and be back on the road before the Gold Cup finishes! I can also be around on Sunday afternoon. I’m going to stick with my price of £75.00 though - I think it is a fair price and also I have a buyer who wants it at that price but it would mean me posting it to him and I don’t really want to do that if I don’t have to. If you are still interested just let me know when you would like to come. We are 3 miles north of Cheltenham.

Hi,
I might be interested in this and we’re fairly local.
Can you still turn the drivers seat around with it in place?
I have one fitted in my T6.1 and it fits perfectly and I can confirm that you can still turn the drivers seat around with minimal restriction, & a bit of wiggling the seat mechanism. The only thing you need to be mindful of is when reclining the drivers seat with the storage bag fitted, as it may depress horn if you go back too far. It is totally fine and Im very happy with the storage bag, but it's something that you will need to be aware of, especially when on a campsite it will startle you if the horn goes off unexpectedly.

Back