Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brandup Flexbag Stern how to fit

B

BeeBee

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Just arrived Brandup Flexbag Stern ( California Ocean)
No instructions on how to attach and wondering if anyone has one.
It looks fairly straightforward with some of the Velcro attachments, however there is one long strip section , referred to as Freze Band which appears to be for attaching to the metal bed support and it’s this I’m not too sure about. No instruction as to what it should attach to !
It’s the white strip in the photo , Velcro on one side and sticky on other… it’s where this other side goes I need to know ?
Any help appreciated.

IMG_5578.jpeg

I fitted mine a couple weeks ago to my 2015 SE. Like all Brandrup stuff the instructions are none-existent!

I fitted the long adhesive velcro strip to the edge of the bed frame, then hung the flexibag to it using the velcro on the bag itself. There are two rows of velcor, presumably one for the higher bed position and one for the lower.

The long velcro strips go through the grid of the bed and pull tight, to give extra security.

There are some small bits of velcro on the bottom that I assume are for fixing to the floor of the boot (you can see them in my pic), but I haven't bothered, the bag hangs fine as it is. I have the frame in the raised position anyway, hence the gap.

Its a great place to store window blinds etc.

IMG_5694.jpg

I fitted mine a couple weeks ago to my 2015 SE. Like all Brandrup stuff the instructions are none-existent!

I fitted the long adhesive velcro strip to the edge of the bed frame, then hung the flexibag to it using the velcro on the bag itself. There are two rows of velcor, presumably one for the higher bed position and one for the lower.

The long velcro strips go through the grid of the bed and pull tight, to give extra security.

There are some small bits of velcro on the bottom that I assume are for fixing to the floor of the boot (you can see them in my pic), but I haven't bothered, the bag hangs fine as it is. I have the frame in the raised position anyway, hence the gap.

Its a great place to store window blinds etc.

View attachment 120610
Great thanks, just affixed the Freze strip and will leave it for the recommended 24 hrs before attaching the Hook Bag ( as recommended on the wee bit of info I did get.)
I hadn’t twigged the ‘two strips of Velcro = two heights of frame and so thought it would need to be placed further in on the frame. But heh ho another member once more to the rescue. Braw, thanks

Great thanks, just affixed the Freze strip and will leave it for the recommended 24 hrs before attaching the Hook Bag ( as recommended on the wee bit of info I did get.)
I hadn’t twigged the ‘two strips of Velcro = two heights of frame and so thought it would need to be placed further in on the frame. But heh ho another member once more to the rescue. Braw, thanks
Not that I recommend it, but I installed the bag after about 10 minutes (minus payload) thinking that the straps will take the weight but I guess leaving it 24 hours will make sure the glue is properly fixed.

I fitted using the velcro straps through the metal bed frame (T6 Ocean). Haven't bothered with any of the other velcro & it holds up fine. This also means I can adjust the position of I change the bed height.

I fitted using the velcro straps through the metal bed frame (T6 Ocean). Haven't bothered with any of the other velcro & it holds up fine. This also means I can adjust the position of I change the bed height.
Thats how we did ours on our old van.

Back