Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brighton

D

Dream Machine

VIP Member
Any Cali owners in Brighton - we moved down 2 years ago and are loving seaside life - be good to meet other Cali geeks : )

Hi unfortunately we do not live on the south coast but we do love visitng Brighton, the last few times we have stayed at the caravan club site, then take a leisurely walk along the front to the centre.

Enjoy a great part of the country.

Regards Stewart and Jayne

Hi Dream machine, we own a 2013 olympia blue Cali and moved into Brighton two months ago.

Be good to get to know another Cali fan in Brighton

Cheers

Mark and Alison

Hi. We live in Brighton with 2009 Cali. This will be our third summer as a Cali owner

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Andy, good to meet you.

Are you going to the Cali's on the Farm event in July ?

Cheers

Mark

Work in Brighton and lived in Brighton for 5 years, now moved to Worthing.

Happy to exchange stories over a cuppa.

Hi Mark and Rod. Will be in wales for cali on the farm. However as Rod says we should meet up some time for a cuppa or a few beers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great to know you're out there guys - We live in Worthing but hubby works in Brighton and we spend a lot of time in town (helped by the season ticket for London Road car park which the van can get into).

I'm off to the September meet in Cirencester, so please drop in and say hi... I've got the whole flagpole and fairy lights thing going on :lol:

Maggie

Handsome blue motion parked around the corner! Close your windows properly though, we're due some stormy weather in the morning :-(

Wow......qite a few of us around here......how about a pint in a pub one eve and lots of cali talk?????

Glad to see lots of Cali owners in Brighton.

I often see a 2014 Dark Blue, a silver 2010 plate, a white 2007 plate and a black beach, as well as the hire companies.

Popular place for our Cali's :)

Back