Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brittany Ferries members friends discount code.

Ozzy Pete

Ozzy Pete

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Does anyone out there hold a Brittany Ferries membership and is willing for me to use
Their friend code. It looks like this will be our last trip and we only go once a year so would be quite expensive to become a member for just one trip.
Thanks in advance.

Does anyone out there hold a Brittany Ferries membership and is willing for me to use
Their friend code. It looks like this will be our last trip and we only go once a year so would be quite expensive to become a member for just one trip.
Thanks in advance.
Looking into this it appears that this no longer applies. Or is very limited. Does anyone know differently?

Looking into this it appears that this no longer applies. Or is very limited. Does anyone know differently?
Looks like still do 10% discount to France.... I don't have a membership so can't help you myself....sorry

Membership is only £120. I joined this year and booked a couple of trips. Saved the cost back in one hit.

Membership is only £120. I joined this year and booked a couple of trips. Saved the cost back in one hit.
To Spain it’s £180. And looking at the T’s and C’s there’s a maximum Brittany Ferries allow for each account whereas before it was unlimited.

Thanks in advance.
PM me

Hold up then, why not give @Ozzy Pete a code and get a tenner towards your own next trip? :thumb
You don't get a tenner on the next trip. Any 'tenners' are only given on the following Membership year. ie after another renewal. Max given is 15 pre Nov 21 now 8.

Last edited:
Back