Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brittany ferries voucher codes

T

Topcatbuggy

VIP Member
Does anyone have the voucher codes for Brittany ferries as I am travelling to Santander in July and I would like to book the ferry and the code saves about 10 to 15 per cent.

BF rarely have discount codes as they always get booked up for the summer and as far as I can remember there is not even an option to enter a code when booking. What we normally do is book as early as possible and you get around 25% discount but you need to book it with a hotel/b&b, it seems to be a good loophole as you get a free nights stay in a hotel and 25% off your crossing. This has worked for us on several occasions including the Santander crossing.

Obviously if there are discount codes out there it would be good to know?

Just tried this and they appear to have cottoned on to the loophole as you now need to book three nights in a hotel, but even with this it is still cheaper than booking a crossing on its own plus you have the luxury of a hotel for three nights if required which you are basically getting for free.

Thanks for your reply, there are codes out there if you are a member of the BF club voyage scheme, I used one last year and saved about 8 per cent but am struggling to find one this year.

Back