Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brittany Ferries (Pre 2021) discount code (please)

chockswahay

chockswahay

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi Team, here is an audacious request……

Would anyone here who has been a Club Voyage member (France) continuously since before 16 November 2021 care to share their F&F discount code with me please? Looks like that would be 10% discount for me and a £10 voucher accredited to your account for your next trip……. a win for both of us?

Thanks in anticipation :thumb

Last edited:
Hi Team, here is an audacious request……

Would anyone here who has been a Club Voyage member (France) continuously since before 16 November 2021 care to share their F&F discount code with me please? Looks like that would be 10% discount for me and a £10 voucher accredited to your account for your next trip……. a win for both of us?

Thanks in anticipation :thumb
Try F35110

This comes up often, people scrounging codes. Personally, I wouldn’t have the front.

Anyway, if it’s something that’s transferable, why don’t (you lot) club together and invest then you can share it amongst yourselves?

Unfortunately, you can’t buy a membership now with the same discount as pre 2021. The current membership doesn’t give you much off during the summer, so not worth buying if you don’t travel in the winter.

This comes up often, people scrounging codes. Personally, I wouldn’t have the front.

Anyway, if it’s something that’s transferable, why don’t (you lot) club together and invest then you can share it amongst yourselves?
I don’t see your beef!, Brittany Ferries encourage members to share their membership and in exchange they get the business , the traveller gets the discount, and the member gets £10 accredited to their account. The Club Voyage member can do this 8 times a year so they get up to £80 off their own ferry usage, Its a win all round, what’s not to like? :thumb

I haven’t asked you personally for a code and I haven’t asked for your opinion either.

If you wish to deny yourself a saving then more fool you!

Last edited:
Try F35110
@Azteccamper thank you very much, I consider your help thoughtful and productive. Surely this is a good example of why this club works so well, where members can help each other (and in this case mutually benefit) :)

Last edited:
I don’t see your beef!, Brittany Ferries encourage members to share their membership and in exchange they get the busines, the traveller gets the discount, and the member gets £10 accredited to their account. The Club Voyage member can do this 15 times a year so they get up to £150 off their own ferry usage, Its a win all round, what’s not to like? :thumb

I haven’t asked you personally for a code and I haven’t asked for your opinion either.

If you wish to take the high ground and deny yourself of a saving then more fool you!
Try this V0QLL6

I don’t see your beef!, Brittany Ferries encourage members to share their membership and in exchange they get the business , the traveller gets the discount, and the member gets £10 accredited to their account. The Club Voyage member can do this 8 times a year so they get up to £80 off their own ferry usage, Its a win all round, what’s not to like? :thumb

If you wish to deny yourself a saving then more fool you!
I’m not having a pop it’s just a thing. It’s like asking to borrow tools, just don’t. :cheers

Back