Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brochure Typos

Andy80F

Andy80F

VIP Member
Hi, I had a call in response to a query made to VW about the privacy glass option in the current (July 2013) brochure being available on the Beach and not the SE. It was confirmed as a typo :shocked
This led me to wonder if there are any other typos in the latest brochure.

Anyone spotted any?

I spoke to Hugh at SMG about this a few weeks ago, apparently there is more than one mistake in the brochure, I will try and find out what the other errors are.

One thing that is probably not a typo, but would be better if it were is the inability to upgrade from the fitted RCD 310 radio to the RNS 315. Its a big jump to the RNS 510 and I might be tempted with an incremental upgrade.

Andy80F said:
One thing that is probably not a typo, but would be better if it were is the inability to upgrade from the fitted RCD 310 radio to the RNS 315. Its a big jump to the RNS 510 and I might be tempted with an incremental upgrade.

This may be to do with cost - if you try to source a 510 off ebay for example, it's not much more expensive then the RNS315 - so perhaps there is no financial incentive for VW

James

May have spotted another typo in the July 13 brochure. The sliding window on the sliding door seems does not appear to be a standard fit but is not listed for an option on the SE, it is on the beach, unless you go for the Tour pack. Thankfully the tour pack is actually good value, even if you think the torch is a bit of a joke, and with mattress, window and awning.

Andy

Back