Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bronze/brown 12 plate Cali on M6 near Stoke, Sat 11 April

ajs

ajs

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Having just purchased our van, yesterday we took a day trip to Lichfield from our home in Lancashire. At around 5pm we were 'merrily' driving along the M6 north around Stoke, with two screaming children in the back (fighting over an ipad!) when we spotted the rear of a brown/bronze 12 plate Cali just disappearing in front of us. We were sad to learn later from family following us that the said Cali had been flashing us and trying to make contact! Apologies if it was you, we are new to this and the kids were driving us mad!

Amanda

p.s. £9.60 on the M6 toll! Not happy!

Having just purchased our van, yesterday we took a day trip to Lichfield from our home in Lancashire. At around 5pm we were 'merrily' driving along the M6 north around Stoke, with two screaming children in the back (fighting over an ipad!) when we spotted the rear of a brown/bronze 12 plate Cali just disappearing in front of us. We were sad to learn later from family following us that the said Cali had been flashing us and trying to make contact! Apologies if it was you, we are new to this and the kids were driving us mad!

Amanda

p.s. £9.60 on the M6 toll! Not happy!

I don't know how often you use the M6 toll but caravan club members only pay the car rate, so if you use it a lot it might be worth joining the cc. Their sites are always squeaky clean with excellent facilities, although they don't have the rustic charm or quirkiness that other sites may have.

p.s. £9.60 on the M6 toll! Not happy! - pay the same as a solo car so £5.50 I think, if you are a member of the caravan & club - may be worth joining if you regularly use the toll road.

Redact beat me too it - you could also try 2 fat people in the front seats the Cali is exactly on the borderline hight for being charged as a van rather than as a car.