Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brunner Comet Rear Awning

M

mattydon

Vehicle
Just browsing
Hi
Can anyone confirm where the two black plastic hooks at the top of tailgate area of the awning are designed to hook onto?
My awning came with no instructions and I'm struggling to find this info online.
On my first attempt at using the awning I hooked them over the top of the tailgate, but this does not feel fright and will probably result in damage to paintwork over continued use.

Thanks

I have purchased 3 Brunner (Italy) products for the van's kitchen and found them of very low quality and ill designed. Returned promptly to the company.

I have purchased 3 Brunner (Italy) products for the van's kitchen and found them of very low quality and ill designed. Returned promptly to the company.
Thanks, but that doesn't answer my problem!

I am sorry I can not solve the problem. If you bought it new and w/o instructions maybe you can return it back. I just shared my negative experience with the company. Actually, the fourth item from them, an electric pump for an air mattress, does not have a one function it supposed to have as described in the literature. I kept the pump because needed it right and then on a trip but still felt cheated by Brunner. On another hand, I got a lot of items from Outwell, and all are perfect! Look into their products... maybe they have what you need.

Back