Bulliliving in Sweden

Fredrik

Fredrik

VIP Member
Trade Advertiser
VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Since I started a thread about swaping the Cali with some other Cali owner in GB in the "Hire" forum I thought that I would introduce my self.

Me and my family bought our Cali new in 2018. At the time I was working as a salesman at Volkswagen in a town namned Eskilstuna. I have sold about 15-20 new Calfornia when I was working as a salesman.

I bought the Cali in order to learn more about the car and the way of living with it. We have been a round in Scandinavia and one trip in Europe with the Cali.

I have always liked blue cars so the color of choice become Acapulco Blue. With the blue color I went for the urban look instead of off road. We have bought a lot of equipment to the car over the years. For example we have wind deflectors, side bars, 18" rims, lazer headlights, front spoiler, upgraded sound in the stereo.

Other camping equipments that we have is a tent from Vango, We have a bag for the back window and a new ventilation net for the window above the sink. We have the "California/GTI" overlay for the seats (The first thing a should recommend a new Cali owner to by).

The dream trip is the Alps and north of Italy. We also want to go to GB and Scotland and with the distans to drive and the steering wheel on the wrong side the idea of a "Cali swap" came to life. We have about 45 min drive to the closest airport and about two hours flight to London. So about 3-4 hours travel instead of 2 days drive.

Here is some pictures of the Cali and our trips.

The Swap Thread.
Cali Swap

Our trip to Norway.

For more pictures visit me on @bulliliving at Instagram.

Arriving to Sweden for the first time.
tSM7wyxgTGW9fiNAm4qLTg.jpg

The Camping and the bath in our home town Malmköping.
XIoemXpmRy+Q5wqvwnZwQQ.jpg
Legoland Danmark
IvJMSHqGQ%mD4lHdfx2VvQ.jpg

Breakfast some on some trip.
fullsizeoutput_14eb.jpeg
Skiing in Ånnaboda.
Qe2F7VXnQQqIbzejd5+spw.jpg

Le Mans
fullsizeoutput_1565.jpeg

Mont Saint Michel
86r%5vQ1QF68Jt48gz7b3Q.jpg

Last edited:
Picture from a hike last fall and some cooking in the Cali. The last picture shows home base:).

G3ZWJcxkRhW2FMt5IGXN+g.jpg

vC%w25fmTfSr0Jd6M%54jg.jpg

fullsizeoutput_1943.jpeg

OwB73mutQPqk5FavIW2NEA.jpg

EGsvbK3pRoSbBPOR8SMk%g.jpg

D2CEFo5gTjaGajR1nFCb0w.jpg

lH7Wk4ZJSQaU8rEyQ6hNNQ.jpg

wX%HiN+YRGyLz09FbOtr1w.jpg

Is this the place to cary on and have a thread about the car and our journeys. Or is this just for introduce:cool:?

I think it's just fine to continue here. Nad I would love to read about your adventures, as will others I am sure.

OK, then we go on:). Here is some pictures from last summer and a trip to one of the biggest island in Sweden, Öland. Öland is connected to the mainland with a long bridge that measures 6072m. Great weather the whole week.

The Öland Bridge
BFPmheBxROeUtcQmHhSkkg.jpg

White whales:). And a blue one.
n3K2WIu0SzOWMQZ63Oo+Pw.jpg

Thunder storm over the sea.
W7kjDpgOT4iTk2uNGNzPfg.jpg

That just missed us.
fullsizeoutput_1bed.jpeg

7n5TWNcJQCueUUx2UpmECg.jpg

The northen cape.
W7K4fCL9TbKJ6R2rSltFrw.jpg

dFiN71ehSdC%gitd0o5Q+w.jpg

kDUO6OZgR5mwmBa9Q+2gsg.jpg

A2wxKROfR5CIZm4raXvYCg.jpg

2EDrPVuFStmA1xTjNBDAow.jpg

Last edited:
Some more.

Swedish meatballs:).
hiUGdwsIR1SjlMwj50ivwg.jpg
windmills are significant for Öland.
nrLFfNM3SnGqyjEvTtKN3A.jpg

Old village that was rebuilt as it was in its glory days.
E9sJ%TCRQ1m4aDhiGuHvVw.jpg
Seals
87jT2+9DTguhCi5qD2b6gA.jpg
The south cape. And the light house "High Jan".
o3LWGmPXRTyRkUFF21anUg.jpg

TrfOYGxNSbaKgNzK%i9fsQ.jpg

A friend and a old customer.
BPWBkHywR0K3jjjOtfAuvA.jpg

Worthless bbq. But it looks great:).
3KfVODr%T5CFOeI5X%CdTQ.jpg

Last edited: