Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bullseye.

nick castree

nick castree

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
First week of lockdown I got an email from the caravan and motorhome club to say I’d won a prize in a competition for a month loan of a California ocean, 30 nights camping fees , Dover to Calais return all insurance cover, Go pro camera and a years membership. Also surf lessons and on the beach?? cookery lesson (i’m a 67-year-old retired chef )!We were already booked up to go to France in our Cali(Fanny).Which we have now cancelled. We’ve now got 30 nights booked in the UK.
Who knows if we’ll be going . I can hear Jim Bowen now " Here's what you could have won".

First week of lockdown I got an email from the caravan and motorhome club to say I’d won a prize in a competition for a month loan of a California ocean, 30 nights camping fees , Dover to Calais return all insurance cover, Go pro camera and a years membership. Also surf lessons and on the beach?? cookery lesson (i’m a 67-year-old retired chef )!We were already booked up to go to France in our Cali(Fanny).Which we have now cancelled. We’ve now got 30 nights booked in the UK.
Who knows if we’ll be going . I can hear Jim Bowen now " Here's what you could have won".
I forgot to mention a free fuel card for the month.