Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Busfest 2018

Jonnybass

Jonnybass

Hi all is anyone going to busfest , we will be club camping , good to share some tips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going, but not in club camping, didn't think to look for club camping when I booked. May wander into club camping to say "Hi" at some point over the weekend though.

See you there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, we are going to Busfest, we will be at the VW California Club camping area. Looking forward to seeing fellow club members there.

Seem to be missing the club camping area? Did I miss a thread for organising??

We are also in club camping, we were there last year and it was all very civilised with the other Cali's

If anybody gets 5, go and see the guy in the red/white ocean red parked in the 4x4 section. Right nice chap and there’s nothing he doesn’t know about these machines. I think he is a direct descendent.....

That's Christian from VW Press Office Hannover who is also i/c of the oldtimer museum - he can tell ypu anything about the new Grand too
very welcoming to all go say hello!

Ok, I don’t know how I’ve managed to remain completely oblivious to BusFest but I have.

Now I’ve seen it, I’m toying with the idea of driving there tomorrow (Sun) and dragging the family with me for the day but it’s 2 1/2 hours each way, my children are 2 & 5 and Mrs S2bear, understandably, has quite a low boredom threshold when it comes to my interest in vans .

Should I bin this idea or risk being lynched by my family?
Thinking it may be a bit much to put them through - is it really good??
Stu

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok, I don’t know how I’ve managed to remain completely oblivious to BusFest but I have.

Now I’ve seen it, I’m toying with the idea of driving there tomorrow (Sun) and dragging the family with me for the day but it’s 2 1/2 hours each way, my children are 2 & 5 and Mrs S2bear, understandably, has quite a low boredom threshold when it comes to my interest in vans .

Should I bin this idea or risk being lynched by my family?
Thinking it may be a bit much to put them through - is it really good??
Stu

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It’s a yes from me @s2bear 2.5 hours? Took me 3.5 from Warrington with Friday lunchtime traffic :sad

That's Christian from VW Press Office Hannover who is also i/c of the oldtimer museum - he can tell ypu anything about the new Grand too
very welcoming to all go say hello!
Yes a German chap. I must say, the van he has is very well kitted out. Was asking him about his floor carpet, apparently it’s not brandrup and genuine OEM......want one

Great show...massive. Where’s the Cali camping section?

Back