Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Any Plan for Busfest (4th - 6th Sept 2015)

Certainly am, I have been going for years, pre Cali in our 62 bug.

I looked at it the other day and yet again things planned already:(
It's another to add to the list of events missed this year, work+children getting in the way:mad:

today i trying to book but website says SOLD OUT. bad luck this time.

Any one on our club how can help me to get the camping tickets for 2?

thanks
JK

Don't bother, it is way too commercial and expensive unlike the old Vanvest days when it was a real VW show/meet. They have tried to make it too much like a festival and has lost its appeal, just read some of the other forums. Sadly it no longer caters for true VW enthusiasts

We used to go to Vanfest in the late 90's ( that is what it used to be called) then it was great but now it is no longer a gathering, now it is fairground rides, stalls selling cheap fake VW stuff and music from nobody anyone has heard of.

Best stick to smaller friendly gatherings

like it or hate it, it is still the BIGST bus event on the planet and trade area second to none...
we shall be there ... but we camp with the Splt Van Club still;)

like it or hate it, it is still the BIGST bus event on the planet and trade area second to none...
we shall be there ... but we camp with the Splt Van Club still;)
Would some black tape down the middle of the windscreen get us in with you? :)

Yes, we're going. Booked into the Cali Club camping area.
Also went to the Camper Jam, also camped in the Cali Club area.
But only two of us? Hope to see more at the Busfest.

Im booked in. Enjoyed it last year, its commercial, but still a nice chilled atmosphere, no troublemakers from what i saw, and toilets were surprisingly clean, which I didnt expect!!

I will be there in the cali forum section same as last year. It is still the best event of the year.

Back