Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Busfest

vwanorak

vwanorak

Aircooled at heart!
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
Looking forward to the weekend and Busfest - just hope this great weather holds. :D

I missed the booking deadline for camping - if anyone has a camping pass and can't make it next week end, please contact me if you want to sell your ticket.

Alternatively if anyone has any camping site recommendations in the vicinity of Busfest I'd be grateful to hear them.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

RobdeBear said:
I missed the booking deadline for camping - if anyone has a camping pass and can't make it next week end, please contact me if you want to sell your ticket.

Alternatively if anyone have any camping site recommendations in the vicinity of Busfest I'd be grateful to hear them.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
2 camp sites up the rd .ones caravan club .other is camping and caravan club .at hanly swan ,about 15 min drive to the show . :bananadance :goodone

We usually stay up at Blackmore Farm, the one Martin mentions in Hanley Swan up the road.

Good site and VERY close... we cycle down.

Unfortunately won't be making it this year... the first in many.

Rgds
Mark

Thanks for the info - will check availability of pitches.

You could also try the Marlbank Inn. They have pitches in a nice location right next to the pub. Stiff walk or a bike ride to the show ground.

See y'all in the family camping area, come and say hello if you're around.
Shame about the bloody weather forecast :cry:

30 degree today and now Busfest is heavy rain all weekend :( Anyone wanna buy a family ticket ?

Contrary to all the doom & gloom reports the weather at BUSFEST this year was perfect (again).

This is the end result of one of the displays we put together on the Sunday to Celebrate our 20th year at the showground.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rGoUwA24B0

Next year we will be doing al lot of other stuff,(but no more BIG displays like this one as we will now need all the space we can get to use for camping (especially if the California Owners start to come too! :bananadance )

Simon

:cool:

http://www.busfest.org

symcro said:
(especially if the California Owners start to come too! :bananadance )

Simon

:cool:

HI Simon

We were there; we just weren't all camped together. Hopefully next year will see a club pitch and you can find a nice spot for us, perhaps we could share the SSVC paddock??? :D we would be very nice neighbors!

Andy