Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Caddy california kitchen pod for the beach?

N

Nosha

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Been trying to find a decent kitchen pod to slide out of the rear of the Cali Beach that doesn’t take up the whole storage area. Don’t want to fill up the main cabin. So, the new vw Caddy California has more or less what I was after as an option, but can I find the options list anywhere including the sizes and the price. So just putting it out there to anyone who knows more about these pods. There is a picture below but otherwise will be building my own version in the spring, but i do like the look of the VW version, a lot!

1605023972943.jpeg

Not seen the above, but have just pre-ordered one of these. As lightweight and easy to remove so can also be used outside if required:

Some great ideas, almost clicked buy when i saw the vangear priced at £49 but that was just the deposit! Now the Arco system is a lot closer To what i was after, a touch deep, but i built my own slide out tray which is full width and having seen that am erring on a redesign to half width tray and built in kitchenette. Really appreciative, thank you.

Been trying to find a decent kitchen pod to slide out of the rear of the Cali Beach that doesn’t take up the whole storage area. Don’t want to fill up the main cabin. So, the new vw Caddy California has more or less what I was after as an option, but can I find the options list anywhere including the sizes and the price. So just putting it out there to anyone who knows more about these pods. There is a picture below but otherwise will be building my own version in the spring, but i do like the look of the VW version, a lot!

View attachment 69138
That looks like a really nice unit. It seems to use the cutlery drawer from the Ocean/ Coast and the mini-kitchen from the new Beach Camper. I like the consistency.

Back