Cali accessories shop near Bonn, Koblenz or Luxembourg.

Agnes_Cali

Agnes_Cali

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Is there any known shop near these places in Germany, with Cali accessories? I know Reimo is in Bochum, but I don't need anything from them and it's not on my way.

I thought, I could check out some places while in Germany. I might be interested in window bags and similar accessories.

Calicap is in Hürth, just outside Bonn. They have some very nice things. I’ve never been there, but it seems they have a shop on site, but only open weekday mornings.

Last edited:
Thanks, I will check out their website.

Visited Calicap recently in Hürth. Definitely worth a visit to get a pull out drawer unless you already have one of course. They will install it for you in minutes.

D4F7D2FD-C3E7-46AC-AE25-F1F8EF3A3F51.jpeg

D7F0ED88-F8E6-484B-B312-01D846A69EFC.jpeg

Looks like Berger has 2 stores along A61 and one near Koblenz. I guess, it will be shopping trip :) I have some free time on first morning, so can stop on my way.

I checked CaliCap slide out drawer and it's 419 euro for 3 seater Beach, which I don't think can be beaten by UK purchase. It might be expensive trip.

Last edited:
We have two of these Berger stools and they slot inside the Cali chairs in the tailgate pouch. We got ours in the Campercentrum in Amersfoort, NL. The fabric is relatively similar to that of the Cali chairs.

Saying that, I believe Calicap stock them/ similar so you might as well try theirs when you visit.

Sounds like dangerous place to visit ;-) Luckily it's not on my way this time. Will consider it when travelling more to the east

I collected the drawer yesterday. It was ready for installation, so they had to pack it for me in a box and helped me put it on the roof rack of my other car (cracked screen in California, so it stayed at home). Drawer itself is light, the rails are quite heavy and they were packed separately and sit in the car.

It's certainly woth stopping in Europe for Cali shopping.

20240815_101711.jpg

I collected the drawer yesterday. It was ready for installation, so they had to pack it for me in a box and helped me put it on the roof rack of my other car (cracked screen in California, so it stayed at home). Drawer itself is light, the rails are quite heavy and they were packed separately and sit in the car.

It's certainly woth stopping in Europe for Cali shopping.

View attachment 127856
Do you get questioned at UK Customs re EU purchases and import duties etc?

If they install the drawer on site, there's no issue, it's part of your Cali.

I plan to put the drawer at the bottom of the boot and put all my camping stuff on top of it. The only reason it's not travelling in the boot right now, is because I sleep in the car, so need space.

Last edited:
If they install the drawer on site, there's no issue, it's part of your Cali.

I plan to put the drawer at the bottom of the boot and put all my camping stuff on top of it. The only reason it's not travelling in the boot right now, is because I sleep in the car, so need space.
Understood, I thought you were just in your car with it on your roof rack. :thumb

Back