Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Spare Parts in Europe?

Eber123

Eber123

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 600
Good afternoon,

Since I have the California I mainly bought my parts and accessories from the Forum shop.

So far so good.

Now finally the Brexit even caught up with me! Purchasing items worth over EUR 22.00 have to go through the Irish customs which will / might add VAT and tax :oops:. I must admit that only now this part of the Brexit is thinking in - and it is terrible.

Because of this I started to look for a dealer with a good web site in Europe that sells and ships VW parts and accessories to Ireland. I started to look late yesterday afternoon, but I must admit there is nothing that I have found in a hurry! It seems that our Forum shop is unique ;).

If you know an online retailer within Europe that sells, similar to our Forum shop, parts and accessories for the California could you send me the URL please?

Thank you for your help.

Happy EU California
Eberhard

The Dutch VW Camper Centrum, is -the- VW camper van dealer in the Netherlands. They are official dealers for VW and Westfalia and Brandrup. They only do campers and even then only VW and Westfalia campers. No normal consumer vehicles or business vans. Many people in NL go there with their VW camper and even some people from Belgium and other countries make the trip to Amersfoort to have their camper vans serviced. I have always found their service very good. They also sell accessories and they have a webshop: https://www.campervanshop.eu/

Hello Westfalia,

thank you for the URLs.

I do know those shops. They have accessories, but so far I haven't found any VW original parts. For example water pump, water tap, hinges ....

Of course it is possible to order them from the Forum shop in an emergency, but there must be an similar shop available somewhere in the rest of Europe.

Regards,
Eberhard

The Dutch VW Camper Centrum, is -the- VW camper van dealer in the Netherlands. They are official dealers for VW and Westfalia and Brandrup. They only do campers and even then only VW and Westfalia campers. No normal consumer vehicles or business vans. Many people in NL go there with their VW camper and even some people from Belgium and other countries make the trip to Amersfoort to have their camper vans serviced. I have always found their service very good. They also sell accessories and they have a webshop: https://www.campervanshop.eu/

Thank you ThomasJH for your reply.

I forgot this one. I have a look later.

I have not appreciated our shop enough. For example last year (I believe) I managed to damage and lose one of the rubber feet from the gas burner. But no problem, I got replacement from the shop within a few days (not cheap, but hey...).

Regards,
Eberhard

Ive used these in the past Eber,
for original parts.
They sell taps also, but i got mine from
its also where i got my water pump from - you don't really need the vw logo
on the pump- i think they are mostly made by Comet.
There is a thread on here about the fridge hinges, you'll have to check
the sizes but they are available, about a tenner each, a bit like this :thumb

Back