Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Coast ordered today.

Hi everyone! We live just south of the Peak District and are now looking forward to taking delivery of our Coast around early Spring next year.
Hey! I'm near on the edge of the peak district near Macclesfield. Ordered a Coast a few weeks ago expected arrival in Feb, starlight blue, 80l tank, panoramic view in bellows (assuming they have changed me order as requested!) 17 inch wheels, 80l tank, rear view camera & wood effect flooring.

What did you go for ?
We are so lucky where we live, loads of fab places to visit close by.

Hello! We are near Ashbourne... not expecting delivery until March/April. Went for Indium grey, panoramic bellows, 80L, tinted glass, tower and mudflaps.

You're right, plenty of close overnight sites close by to 'practice'!

Oh yea we went for tinted windows and mud flaps as well. Love the indium grey

Hello! We are near Ashbourne... not expecting delivery until March/April. Went for Indium grey, panoramic bellows, 80L, tinted glass, tower and mudflaps.

You're right, plenty of close overnight sites close by to 'practice'!
Hello
I am from Ashbourne. I ordered a Coast. I’ve gone for Ascot Grey. Panoramic bellows,reversing camera,privacy glass and comfort mattress. Standard wheels. Will pay a visit to Vanstyle for some bling and put a Thule Wandaway 2 on the back for my bikes. My van is expected end Jan 2021.
Hope you enjoy yours. I live in York now but might pop down for a day or two at Carsington Water.

Hello
I am from Ashbourne. I ordered a Coast. I’ve gone for Ascot Grey. Panoramic bellows,reversing camera,privacy glass and comfort mattress. Standard wheels. Will pay a visit to Vanstyle for some bling and put a Thule Wandaway 2 on the back for my bikes. My van is expected end Jan 2021.
Hope you enjoy yours. I live in York now but might pop down for a day or two at Carsington Water.
Hi Moz, I'm sure you'll be as pleased we are expecting to be with the Coast. Mine is currently sitting in Sheerness so not long now! I do lots of running and cycling in the Peak (Dovedale dash is a particularly muddy favourite!) so the van will be really handy for that and then we holiday a lot up North so looking forward to extended breaks on nice sites in Wales/Lakes/Scotland.

Hello. I’m in Derby hoping to pick up my Coast from Liverpool in a week or so. Kept in basic. Ascot Grey with privacy glass, extra. Window up top and tow bar for the bike. Might try Hathersage as a first tester stay.

Hello. I’m in Derby hoping to pick up my Coast from Liverpool in a week or so. Kept in basic. Ascot Grey with privacy glass, extra. Window up top and tow bar for the bike. Might try Hathersage as a first tester stay.
Sounds great. Is your privacy glass the factory option that is standard with an Ocean, or a dealer fitted limo tint?

Welcome to the Coast Club :)

Sounds great. Is your privacy glass the factory option that is standard with an Ocean, or a dealer fitted limo tint?
Should be factory fitted. What’s the difference though?

So many new coasts. Just taken delivery of ours from Sheffield. one option we have I am really pleased about is that the front of the elevated roof opens right out. Looking forward to those early mornings!!

Should be factory fitted. What’s the difference though?
Dealer fitted limo tint can be as dark as you like. I think the Ocean standard is a bit light, not giving much privacy, part of the reason I was persuaded by the sports pack to get a darker tint from the factory

Ah- thanks. Good point. I hadn’t appreciated that. Doesn’t look too bad from the photo I’ve just been sent but I suppose the test will be sitting in it which is at least another week away.

Looking forward to joining the Coast club here too (hopefully by the end of May but who knows, hey?). We live in Norfolk but collecting from Liverpool VC so just right to head to the Peak District on the maiden voyage. One of our favourite places to visit.