Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bayleaf Green Coast expected for Easter

CaliforniaPete

CaliforniaPete

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi - we are expecting our new California Coast around Easter having ordered mid October. We added a few extras and can't wait to get travelling in the spring, when we are allowed. We have wanted one for years and having now taken early retirement we can't wait.

Hello & how lovely early retirement sounds combined with Cali purchase.
I guess I might get mine for Easter too - how fun does that sound - will have to do some form of Easter/Cali celebration!
Im awaiting my Coast too - ordered end of September & Build Week 51 - so should be on its way soon fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Welcome. Very exciting. Glad to see some October orders are being delivered as promised. Unfortunately I'm in the Coast gang pushed back to provisional May builds.

:welcome Wow, what a way to start your retirement. Good decision!

Hi - we are expecting our new California Coast around Easter having ordered mid October. We added a few extras and can't wait to get travelling in the spring, when we are allowed. We have wanted one for years and having now taken early retirement we can't wait.
Congratulation, we took early retirement a couple of years ago then purchased our long dreamed of Cali, hope you enjoy yours as much as we do ours.

Hi Stu@rt - we added the front fog lights, rear privacy glass, tow bar preparation, 80 litre fuel tank, panoramic window canvas and rear view camera
Sounds perfect. Wishing you an expedited build slot, sometime soon.

Welcome. Very exciting. Glad to see some October orders are being delivered as promised. Unfortunately I'm in the Coast gang pushed back to provisional May builds.
Hi - what is the issue with Coast builds being pushed out ?

• Thread Hijack
Reactions: abe
Hi - what is the issue with Coast builds being pushed out ?
So we've had our provisional build week move again today from wk17 to wk11. VW state there is no specific 'model' reason for delays, just Covid and the volume of orders. Basically, provisional week numbers seem to be pointless as ours has changed 3 times in 10 days.

So we've had our provisional build week move again today from wk17 to wk11. VW state there is no specific 'model' reason for delays, just Covid and the volume of orders. Basically, provisional week numbers seem to be pointless as ours has changed 3 times in 10 days.
I'm going to resist the urge to contact them again for a few weeks. Who knows, might get a pleasant surprise when I do!