Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali corner at Bristol Parkway today

69AC08E0-BFE7-47CB-AF45-6CAD11A7AB06.jpeg
They all seem to have wound their awnings back in ;)

Looks good... but perhaps there isn’t any bikes, you just want people to think there is?! o_O

Looks good... but perhaps there isn’t any bikes, you just want people to think there is?! o_O
That a very good point! this could be an elaborate bluff.

Here we go
2bf5cf85632d5bb7da5103e1b471f04b.jpg

Road bike travels indoors.

Mike

Hi Mike,

I am just about to buy a towbar cycle carrier, undecided between Westfalia and Thule, but also keen for you views on the Atera you have. The info suggests the rack will tilt allowing the opening of the tailgate - is that the case. Thanks for your time
Andy

Hi Mike,

I am just about to buy a towbar cycle carrier, undecided between Westfalia and Thule, but also keen for you views on the Atera you have. The info suggests the rack will tilt allowing the opening of the tailgate - is that the case. Thanks for your time
Andy

Hi Andy. Yep it tilts fine and the tailgate opens with plenty of clearance. I do though have the Atera 3 and so far just use the two rearmost slots. I believe it’s OK to use the other depending on the sort of bike.

Mike

Hi Andy. Yep it tilts fine and the tailgate opens with plenty of clearance. I do though have the Atera 3 and so far just use the two rearmost slots. I believe it’s OK to use the other depending on the sort of bike.

Mike

Mike,
Many thanks for your prompt reply, really helpful and confirms my decision to go the Atera route. Its manly for road bikes for trips away (France) mountain bikes tend to be closer to home.

That a very good point! this could be an elaborate bluff.
It must have taken ages to cut out cardboard to look like that... good effort though, but we weren’t all fooled!

Back