Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Friendly Paris Hotel!

The Mighty Pauls

The Mighty Pauls

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hey there lovely people!!

Looking for recommendations for a hotel to the north of Paris (me and two teens) with relatively easy access to the city.

Will have a Cali with bikes on back and kayak on the roof, so ideally needs to be secure parking with no height restrictions.

Long shot??

Any intel gratefully received!!

Looking for recommendations for a hotel to the north of Paris (me and two teens) with relatively easy access to the city.

Will have a Cali with bikes on back and kayak on the roof, so ideally needs to be secure parking with no height restrictions.

Long shot??

Last time I used Parclick for parking the Cali in Paris. There’s another app but I forgot the name, it’ll come to me tonight…

Last time I used Parclick for parking the Cali in Paris. There’s another app but I forgot the name, it’ll come to me tonight…
Got it, mobypark, just search for parking Paris. I know there are a few more sites who do parking spaces

Camping De Paris?

Stayed overnight here a couple of years back and it was pretty good.

Long shot??

Why don’t you stay in Disneyland? We stayed in the B&B hotel and got the train in whilst the girls went to Disney. I remember there was large car park and a shuttle bus to the Disney park/station. Or camp in the Disney car park €40: park tickets not needed.

How about the camp site on the Seine / Forest - centre of Paris ?. If you have bikes only a 10 min ride to Eiffel Tower - if you are hung up on a hotel they will probably let you leave the van in the secure carpark

Don't forget your "Crit'Air vignette" sticker if you venture deep into Paris

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk