Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Home Office

Nolan

Nolan

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I got fed up working in the house yesterday so spent the day using my beach as an office, it's actually pretty good.

I've got the multiflex out so the rear seat is slid right back and the 2nd row of seats are both turned around with one folder to act as a table. It's also on a hook up lead to keep the battery topped up which it's idle so I also have power in there if I need it.

Roof popped up with the divider hinged up also and it's nice and fairly with some windows open.

I attended a WebEx call yesterday (with video) and have the inevitable "are you in your car...?" question :)

Been using ours as a work from home office, not bad heater on first thing, biscuits in the cupboard and my good lady bringing me a cuppa every so often. Bad news back to work next week !

3419F8AD-3C60-4D1E-B059-ECE7CB442D13.jpeg

I prefer my garden office more than my real home office! ;-)

IMG-2152.jpgIMG-2033.jpg

Concerning the video calls, I mostly select in Zoom the 'palm tree' background, or the 'out in Space'. People are always surprised when i get a cocktail right out of the box besides me. ;-)

Last edited:

View attachment 57228View attachment 57229

Concerning the video calls, I mostly select in Zoom the 'palm tree' background, or the 'out in Space'. People are always surprised when i get a cocktail right out of the box besides me. ;-)
Could I ask what the square black thing is in the centre of your roof?

Team meeting in the Cali office and the work van feeling left out :cool:

20200409_083018.jpg

Been using mine as an office on the driveway to escape the kids. Fantastic space and surprisingly comfortable

9BEB2A67-ABC4-4082-B02D-7AF1155E497A.jpeg

Its one of my main reasons to get the Cali. Ive wanted to work at random places throughout the UK. Working solidly 100% at home for the past 10 years whilst building up my business can (and has) seriously impact your mental state. So the Cali has been ideal :

20200306_201449.jpg

Don't know why I hadn't thought of this before. What a great idea. Wifi, power, fridge, peace and quiet and sunshine on my face through the opened sliding door. Brilliant!

View attachment 57390View attachment 57232

Wow, I’ve learnt so much looking at all the organisers I your photo already. Kitchen roll holder! Genius.

Back