Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali mark 2

I

Ian789

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
From 2006 to 2014 we had a silver California (2.5 174), in which we had lots of great holidays, weekend trips etc. Yesterday took delivery of a new 2018 model California. Had been looking for a couple of weeks, and in order to keep the price down had got a few quotes for a White Cali, with a few add-ons (sensors, awning, cruise). Returning from London on Monday took a short detour to Coventry (should have been shorter but I missed the junction on the M6) and found a pre-reg Cali that fitted the bill perfectly. Got an excellent deal from Listers, Sept 67 registration, 17 miles, and an added bonus - it was silver. Have been experiencing Deja Vu almost continuously. Obviously there are a few changes:, impressed with the 2.0 150ps engine, the MPG looks like it will be good (havent got a heavy right foot) , the dash is certainly car-like and the new little touches: split sink/cooker cover, the comfort lights in the cupboards, the windscreen blinds (ok not perfect but the old tent-pole type screen was a struggle), the new hinges for fridge lid (we had issues with the original design which damaged the inside of the fridge) are all positive but so much is still as it was and yes it still makes me smile at how well I think it was designed both then and now. If only I hadn't sold some of the original accessories ! Anyway a new mutze cap and bungee should be in the post and cant wait to get away again.

Time to pick up the Cali way of life again ....!
Great for you to be back out in a Cali.

Back on track! Great to hear!
Look forward to your reviews/adventures and more as you aren‘t new to California/camping! Welcome!

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome
Life continues.

welcome to the forum and continuing cali life