Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

hi from manchester

A

Anonymous

Guest User
hiya....... new to this forum but i have had a look a few times and found it great..
never really joined any forums b4 so its all new to me all this...
anyway just got our new cali 61 plate, 140, silver, privacy glass,awnin,climatronic,leather/alcantera,detachable towbar,safe,neva alloys.
love it.. had an 08 cali before this for 3yrs,,bought this one new from listers worchester.

cant wait for the wknds.

waited 16 wks for it to come it seemed like a lifetime after we sold our old one at the end of last summer.
first trips was the lakes twice then scotland,,
french alps next bbrrrhhhhh!!!!!.

great forum cheers jason

Hi Jason welcome to the forum
Enjoy".".....

Hi Jay, you'll do OK in this forum. The info I've had certainly helped with our decision making on both the Cali and the kit!! Ours should be here next week providing we find a bit more cash down the back of the sofa!!
Iain

yeah cheers,, bet you cant wait to get away in it,, making memorys is what its all about !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surfing on Bondi Oz still waiting for my new bus to arrive. Taking solace in the sun and 20 degree water for swimming not looking forward to the cold of my -20 degree Austrian adventure in 2 weeks ;-)

Let me know how it goes in the french alps as next year that could be the next bi family trip with the new cali....

er good on ya mate it's a good beach bondi been there few times wonderful country australia enjoy. :cool: