Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali on order!

A

adrian54

After years of pondering about campervans, we finally, today, ordered our Cali. Thanks to people we talked to at the emsby meet a couple of weeks ago our decision was made! So excited! :thumb

Congratulations on your order :thumb

Yep well done and we share your excitement! Ours is on order too and we can't wait! We have booked a two week holiday in France where we hope to be taking our Candy White Calif. We are staying in a Gite but hope to have a few odd nights out overlooking some nice little beaches in Brittany - adventure!

For interest we have ordered some graphics and styling enhancements to make it look a bit like the California Edition - feeling lucky but skint! You only live once so make the most of it while we can!

Sounds fab Julian! Your right we've been iffing and butting for years re the campervan, like you said you only live once! Ours is Cali 140 ps in blackberry, it's beautiful. Won't get it till end of July can't wait, will probably do Cornwall to start until we get used to it

Congratulations. Took me years too. What did you go for?

sue&ady said:
After years of pondering about campervans, we finally, today, ordered our Cali. Thanks to people we talked to at the emsby meet a couple of weeks ago our decision was made! So excited! :thumb

Congratulations - likewise we have recently ordered and know that feeling of excitement you mention - still get that ''what have I done' feeling at times though'! :thumb

James H said:
sue&ady said:

Congratulations - likewise we have recently ordered and know that feeling of excitement you mention - still get that ''what have I done' feeling at times though'! :thumb
Forget that feeling, I know it's hard to do but remember we are only passing through and we only get once shot at the short time we are here.

Pollychops said:
James H said:
sue&ady said:

Forget that feeling, I know it's hard to do but remember we are only passing through and we only get once shot at the short time we are here.

I am very much aware of my own mortality and take one day at a time and try not take anything for granted including the opportunity to use/own a great little home on wheels :D

Let's hope the feeling subsides once you take ownership of your new Cali, I am sure it will :thumb

Hi Sue

We actually changed our minds to go for a Blackberry which looked great but changed our minds again!! Not sure we did the right thing but we still can't wait!

Enjoy yours in July and we will look out for you on the way to some stunning location!

vw blackberry california.png

Nice colour, but you would have to be brave to order it!
The pic shows German plated so I would expect to see no side protecting strips... but this one has no window on the front of the canvas... is the window canvas a UK spec thing only ???

Enjoy your Cali! its just the best feeling ever - when you are waiting for it to arrive... :D