Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Lurker to Owner

Looseboy

Looseboy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
The wait is finally over and our Cali is here and was collected today, very happy and very excited.

Big thanks to Matt at SMG Tonbridge as well as Fox Detailing for thew ceramic coat before pick up

I look forward to contributing more to the forum as we begin to explore Cali life.

069427A2-DD3F-4798-8442-93740B3C3819_1_201_a.jpeg

435F9513-7F77-4B2D-AE30-E0EA94938764_1_201_a.jpeg

The wait is finally over and our Cali is here and was collected today, very happy and very excited.

Big thanks to Matt at SMG Tonbridge as well as Fox Detailing for thew ceramic coat before pick up

I look forward to contributing more to the forum as we begin to explore Cali life.

View attachment 100703

View attachment 100704
Congratulations!
Great combination, the Ascot Grey and sports pack, but then I am biased!
After California Chris' video about the new configurator, I went in for a look. Still several oddities, including £3,408 for the black Springfield wheels, but the sports pack (which includes them, and other black bits and upgraded cab glazing) is 'only' £2,640. A 'bargain'?
Probably a common trick - but I hadn't owned a vehicle since 2003 - when reverse parking against the kerb, lower your kerbside mirror to prevent scraping your black alloys. The camera is great (the auto park not quite so reliable) but the mirror trick reassures you to get closer.
Enjoy trying out all the gadgets and let us know if you find any tips, tricks or hacks.

Congratulations!
Great combination, the Ascot Grey and sports pack, but then I am biased!
After California Chris' video about the new configurator, I went in for a look. Still several oddities, including £3,408 for the black Springfield wheels, but the sports pack (which includes them, and other black bits and upgraded cab glazing) is 'only' £2,640. A 'bargain'?
Probably a common trick - but I hadn't owned a vehicle since 2003 - when reverse parking against the kerb, lower your kerbside mirror to prevent scraping your black alloys. The camera is great (the auto park not quite so reliable) but the mirror trick reassures you to get closer.
Enjoy trying out all the gadgets and let us know if you find any tips, tricks or hacks.
Thanks @66tim99 , I am really happy with the choice and sportspack and will certainly share any tips along the way.

I checked out the wheels crazy price on their own.

Back