Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Spotting

James

James

Top Poster
VIP Member
they are like buses - no, not like buses but like buses in the sense you don't see one then you see three at once, well more than three...

I was in the New Forest Weekend and you would not believe how many Cali's I saw. At least 25 over the course of two days.

Amazing - and the owners waves, chatted, laughed, sat in the rain...

I think that is a record for Cali spotting and will be hard to beat.

James

I saw the same...on Friday night so missed your very fetching Yellow beach.

I did however see one on Sunday morning at Polesden Lacy (not mine ;) , but looked similar)

Natural Grey 61 plate with a black awning.....

They are multiplying fast.....

Another thread resurrection.
Seeing more and more California’s in my neck of the woods. Two new ones this week parked in Wendover High Street. A black Ocean and a two-tone (White/Grey) Beach.
Forum members??

Another thread resurrection.
Seeing more and more California’s in my neck of the woods. Two new ones this week parked in Wendover High Street. A black Ocean and a two-tone (White/Grey) Beach.
Forum members??
You need the 'spotted ' cali cards!

And a double today. Saw 2 white/Copper Bronze 2 tones today. Aston Clinton and Wendover. Anybody on here?

Rare Yellow Cali in Wendover yesterday with bike rack on the back. Waved at me. Anybody on here?

Just stumbled across the inaugural 2-tone Cali meet up at Hayfield C&CC site. 5 Cali's on the site, 4 Oceans, 1 Beach.... ALL TWO TONE!

Back