Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali Spotting Cards - Now in Stock - 99p

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
The Cali spotting cards have arrived and they look really good. We can get 15 of these in an envelope so we thought if we could just charge our costs for postage and Paypal fees which works out at around a 99p.

If you can wait we will be more than happy to supply these free of charge at meets etc. or if you bump into Kev or myself.

You can order them via a special page Cali Cards Ordering Page
-

calicards.jpg

Me too. Good work!

Glad you all received them OK, another batch went out today for anyone still waiting.

I had one left on my windscreen in a Tesco car park , I was not even aware of the club until then so they work

Only ever had one card left on van in the same time pretty much as original thread.
Think it was meoncoast at gooutdoors Southampton
My neighbour spotted a card on my windscreen last week, nothing as exciting as a VW club card… it was a “we buy campervans” card… seriously disappointing

My neighbour spotted a card on my windscreen last week, nothing as exciting as a VW club card… it was a “we buy campervans” card… seriously disappointing
I got a yellow coloured card on my car 2 weeks ago :mad: daughter has a Bath parking permit and accidentally paid for the van instead of the car and the parking attendant was very efficient. Anywho ... have appealed with all possible proof and hoping for a positive response.