Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Calidrawer uk equivalent

Toot-toot

Toot-toot

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi everyone we are thinking of getting a calidrawer but they only seem to be available in Europe? Has anyone seen a uk equivalent? Thanks all

If you mean the one that goes under the sink, we should have these in the shop in a few weeks. Give us a call mid August.

Hi everyone we are thinking of getting a calidrawer but they only seem to be available in Europe? Has anyone seen a uk equivalent? Thanks all
If you are talking about the one for the boot space I had mine delivered last week from Calicap.de - quality is excellent. The website is all in German but used google translate which worked well. Fitting really easy but remove protective wrapping before installing . There’s a pic in our insta vwcalidreamer

Any questions let me know

Alastair

If you are talking about the one for the boot space I had mine delivered last week from Calicap.de - quality is excellent. The website is all in German but used google translate which worked well. Fitting really easy but remove protective wrapping before installing . There’s a pic in our insta vwcalidreamer

Any questions let me know

Alastair
Hiya ours arrived yesterday it’s very well made and looks simple to fit that’s tomorrow’s job thanks for your update

Hiya ours arrived yesterday it’s very well made and looks simple to fit that’s tomorrow’s job thanks for your update
Unbelievable service from CaliCap in Germany.
Ordered a drawer at 1540 Wednesday it arrived this morning, Friday at 11am!