Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California 2006 spec brochure?

Wojciech Jerzy

Wojciech Jerzy

Wojciech
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Dear Californians, I am looking for California 2006 original spec brochure, has anyone ever seen one in PDF? Could you share please? Thank you very much in advance.

Dear Californians, I am looking for California 2006 original spec brochure, has anyone ever seen one in PDF? Could you share please? Thank you very much in advance.

I have a hardcopy German brochure for 2006 models. I could probably scan that into a PDF next week if that helps?

I have a hardcopy German brochure for 2006 models. I could probably scan that into a PDF next week if that helps?
You're very kind, thank you for your offer. The problem is my knowledge of German language is extremely poor. Perhaps someone has an English version on their hard drive?

I have a PDF OCT 2005 California T5 RHD brochure which is the exact spec of my 2006 California.
Don't know how I can email this to you.
Perhaps admin would like it for the Downloads section?

I have a PDF OCT 2005 California T5 RHD brochure which is the exact spec of my 2006 California.
Don't know how I can email this to you.
Perhaps admin would like it for the Downloads section?
That would be great, thank you very much! @admin, please let me know once it's available online, thank you for your help.

That would be great, thank you very much! @admin, please let me know once it's available online, thank you for your help.

You need to be VIP member to acces the downloadsection .....
Think he deserves a mail with the file as it was his original post , even he is not (yet?) VIP member....

You need to be VIP member to acces the downloadsection .....
Think he deserves a mail with the file as it was his original post , even he is not (yet?) VIP member....
I will certainly look into this ;) I have just started my Cali adventure. Thank you for all your help.

Back