Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New brochure for T6 now available

CampervanTime

CampervanTime

VIP Member
Vehicle
Westy Sven Hedin
Price list is still the old one, but this brochure lists the mpg for the petrols and confirms they DO NOT have the parking heater in the ocean.

Just trying to see if there are any other changes....

Thanks for the update. Well it seems to have forced the decision then, can't do without the heater......

Does seem very odd to cripple it like that. I'd have quite considered a TSI as we like the quietness of petrols and as ours won't be a daily driver the cost in fuel terms is negligible really. Shame.

I see there is a sneaky photo showing the split glass top in the kitchen too now.. they don't shout about it do they?!

hi everyone

Not sure if anyone has seen this yet but VW have posted up their August 2017 brochure today.

https://www.volkswagen-vans.co.uk/c...ons/original./MY18_california_t6_brochure.pdf

Price list is still the old one, but this brochure lists the mpg for the petrols and confirms they DO NOT have the parking heater in the ocean.

Just trying to see if there are any other changes....
I see all the Oceans are now 3080 kg max gross vehicle weight, useful extra payload now standard.

Thats strange , no aux heater in the petrol model ....
I was simply assuming they just put in a pertrol version of the heater witch exists ...

What................ another classic along with the non swivelling front seats.

Just did a simulation on the Belgian VW configurator and picked the TSI ....it comes with an interior heater with remote as standard .

Would be useless to not have a heater in a campervan....

Last edited by a moderator:
it was offered as an extra on a beach ...

On page 9 it looks like the additional sliding drawer under the bench seat is included

Back