Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold CALIFORNIA ACCESSORIES FOR SALE

Gary&Heather

Gary&Heather

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199
I have a few items for sale for a California Beach.

Everything has now been sold

VanEssa packing bags x 2 in Anthracite used for one weekend. Now sold

Brandrup IXTEND folding bed mattress/bed for a 3 seater Beach Titanium Black four months old used one weekend. Now sold

Brandrup velour carpet for cabin Titanium Black only four months old. Now sold

Brandrup velour carpet for passenger compartment California beach with 3 seater bench Titanium Black only four months old. Now sold

Brandrup boot carpet California beach with 3 seater bench Titanium Black only four months old. Now sold

Calicap.de slide out Cali draw for California beach 700 mm deep this size gives you a good size Cali draw with minimum loss of room in passenger compartment cost new over £550 four months old pick up only. Now sold

Dometic CFX35 portable compressor fridge freezer five months old used once over one weekend fits perfectly under the beach multi-Flex board (3 seater beach) even with the Calicap.de Cali draw fitted. Now Sold

Genuine VW spare wheel Carrier kit for T5/T6 brand-new never used still wrapped now sold

Last edited:
I’ll take the cab and boot carpets please will PM you.

Wow
Selling up and moving on already...?

I'd be interested in the passenger carpet, just need to check with the good lady.

Brandrup velour carpet for passenger compartment California beach with 3 seater bench...I am interested in this to. PM Me

As always circumstances change the beach for the short time we had it has been very good, it was purchased to get us back in to the campervan way of life as we had left it a couple years ago and as always I cannot resist an opportunity if one arises i.e. the boss really does miss our SE so we are going back to an Ocean (I only do what I am commanded to do) ;)

What colour are the seat covers? Are they still available? Very interested if so. Thx

What colour are the seat covers? Are they still available? Very interested if so. Thx

Sorry for the late reply the seat covers are black and they are still available, I can take some photos for you tomorrow if you wish.
Cheers
Gary.

Sorry for the late reply the seat covers are black and they are still available, I can take some photos for you tomorrow if you wish.
Cheers
Gary.
That would be fantastic thank you. Where are you based? Or would it be possible to post? Thx

Interested in the bike carrier. Where are you please?

Back