Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale California Accessories for Sale

C

Calisand

Guest User
Following the Sale of our California after 4 great years we are selling the following Accessories;

ComfortZ Calitopper roof bellows cover for T6/T5 Ocean/SE in black with window to both sides and front - purchased 2018 - excellent condition - Now Sold

Vango Bondi Low awning - not drive away but packs up very small/lightweight. Only one pole needed to erect frame - includes footprint. Clip in groundsheet. Bought 2020 used twice - excellent condition. Cost £225 Looking for £110.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Is the awning room still available? Has it been used much? Also can you post - where are you based? Cheers

Hi Is the awning room still available? Has it been used much? Also can you post - where are you based? Cheers
Hi, yes still available as only posted yesterday. We’ve used it 4 times. In excellent condition. We are based in Hertfordshire- where are you? We can post but it’s a heavy item. If you aren’t too far away would be happy to meet halfway.

Hi would be great to know where you are based but would like the Kela4 awning, Thule for down straps, Vango awning kit, and the ramps if poss please.

Many thanks

Matt

Hi, yes still available as only posted yesterday. We’ve used it 4 times. In excellent condition. We are based in Hertfordshire- where are you? We can post but it’s a heavy item. If you aren’t too far away would be happy to meet halfway.
Interested in awning room if still available

Hi yes that’s fine. Where are you based?
I’m in Dalston, London, E8. I see you’re in Herts. Perhaps we could meet halfway next Sat 22nd afternoon?
I have sent you a DM

Last edited:
Thule sun blind for front of wind out awning - unopened and still in original wrapping. Cost £90 looking for £60.
Fiamma curved/extendable Roof Rafter - used to tension wind out awning and puts a small upward curve in awning to prevent pooling of water in heavy rain. - excellent condition. Cost £60 looking for £30.
@Calisand , you have a PM for the above two items. (if still available :thumb: )

@Calisand , you have a PM for the above two items. (if still available :thumb: )
Hi Kurienp, I’m afraid they have been reserved. If the deal falls through will let you know.

Following the Sale of our California after 4 great years we are selling the following Accessories;

ComfortZ Calitop roof bellows cover in black with window to both sides and front - excellent condition Cost £239 looking for £100. Now Reserved

Vango Kela 4 Airbeam Low Drive Away Awning including footprint, carpet, inner bedroom plus of course pump, pegs etc. Bought in 2019 from club shop. Used twice - there is a small manufacturing defect on one of inner curtains about one and a half inches long which I repaired with ’Tear Aid’ so barely visible on close inspection. Otherwise excellent condition. Innner tent bought in 2020 but unopened and never used. Cost £580 - Looking for £300. Now Reserved

Vango Bondi Low awning - not drive away but packs up very small/lightweight. Only one pole needed to erect frame - includes footprint. Clip in groundsheet. Bought 2020 used twice - excellent condition. Cost £225 Looking for £110.

ComfortZ awning room in mid grey with windows - the shop also made additional side panels for me which can be joined to the main panels to ensure a closer fit to van. This is latest version with storm flaps. Bought in 2019. Looking for £300 including side panels. Now Reserved.

VanEssa black window grille for kitchen side window. Enables sliding window to be left open in the rain to ensure ventilation and is also very secure and includes insect grille. Perfect condition. Cost £85. Looking for £65. Sold

Brandrup side awning sunscreen panels x2 for wind out awning - 1 unopened and still in original wrapping, 1 used twice - in perfect condition. Very expensive but high quality products. Cost £340 - looking for £200 for both. Sold

Thule sun blind for front of wind out awning - unopened and still in original wrapping. Cost £90 looking for £60. Sold

Brandrup Isolite internal thermal cab window covers including windscreen and 2 front side windows. Will need small Velcro fixings for 2 front window door frames as originals left on vehicle when sold. Used once - Cost £90 - looking for £50. Sold

ComfortZ external insulated wrap around windscreen/cab cover in black - completely waterproof and very well insulated. We have recently replaced Velcro which secures around door mirrors. Very good condition- Cost £130 looking for £50. Sold.

Fiamma curved/extendable Roof Rafter - used to tension wind out awning and puts a small upward curve in awning to prevent pooling of water in heavy rain. - excellent condition. Cost £60 looking for £30. Sold

Thule tie down straps for wind out awning - heavy duty straps and pegs - cost £22 looking for £10. Now Reserved

Vango drive away awning kit for securing awning to Van. I’ve cut one of the three figure 8s to ensure best fit for California wind out awning. Cost £30 - looking for £15. now Reserved

Quest Utility/Toilet Tent in green. 1.2 metres square. Bought in 2021. This is a fantastic quality utility tent which is Genuinely a doddle to put up as it’s like an umbrella mechanism - no fiddly poles. Used 4 times and waited a year to get one. Excellent condition. Cost £110. Looking for £60. Now Reserved

Millenco ramps in black - never used - no bag - free to whoever wants them. Now Reserved
Hi, is the drive away kit still available? If so...I would be glad to have it.. thanks

Hi, is the drive away kit still available? If so...I would be glad to have it.. thanks
Hi Stuart, it has been reserved and the buyer has said he will collect tomorrow. If that doesn’t happen I will let you know.