motacyclist

motacyclist

Colin
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
This came up on my YouTube suggestions.

Must look out for the one where he replaces the Propex with an electric heater run off an inverter!

What do you think of the swivelling seat? And the removable locker doors ... :D

I can understand the "lack of character" that he goes on about with a cali, but £50k for a 102hp, none moveable back seat van looks a lot of money.

Can someone explain how his van has supposedly a lot more room between the bed & the front seats when its made up than a cali? unless his actual bed is 2ft shorter.

I can understand the "lack of character" that he goes on about with a cali, but £50k for a 102hp, none moveable back seat van looks a lot of money.

Can someone explain how his van has supposedly a lot more room between the bed & the front seats when its made up than a cali? unless his actual bed is 2ft shorter.
I think the bed in the Cali IS longer than a lot of conversions. I considered making up a shorter replacement rear shelf at one point to give more room downstairs when the bed is made up.

I lasted almost 3 seconds. :bananadance2

“Can’t fault the van”

I would have thought having to rip off the front of two units to get better access to the storage areas under to seat/bed could be a bit of problem.

This is our alternative, well it was until I built another on a T6 with a Reimo high roof with a 6ft bed, sliding seat, Ebersapcher etc.etc. and it's over a foot longer between the front seats and the bed!

This is our alternative, well it was until I built another on a T6 with a Reimo high roof with a 6ft bed, sliding seat, Ebersapcher etc.etc. and it's over a foot longer between the front seats and the bed!
Wow,a someone got a good buy!

Good attention to detail (extra seals on front doors etc). :thumb

Looking at all the campers you’ve built, it’s a wonder you ever get time to use them!:D

Ps we had a Devon Moonraker too
C6AF50C4-A093-4D70-87C9-8CC3FA9EF929.jpeg

Back