Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California dreamer.

John.s

John.s

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi my wife and I have been dreaming of owning a Cali for years, we are finally getting all our ducks in a row so the dream can come true eg. Finance and parking.
We have looked at the new T6 and drooled, just out of our price range so will be looking for a high spec T5. Any help, tips, info and opinions will be gratefully received.
We have been avid campers for a long time but never had a van, we are hoping a Cali will give more freedom to roam with less time spent pitching etc I'm getting too old for all that!
I should just say that this is an essay for me I'm usually quite brief but I'm looking forward to hearing from other owners already living the dream.

Welcome to the forum.
I would suggest you hire one first for a period of time.
Then look on the forum for sale calis.

John

Good shout John - my advice is just bite the bullet and order a new T6 at the earliest opportunity. You are a long time dead and you just got to get out there and have fun. Start giving yourself reasons for having one instead of reasons not to and you will soon come to the conclusion. It will hold its value like nothing else so ultimately its a sensible choice. Pop it on a bit of cheap VW finance - i think they will throw a £1000 towards your deposit and bingo. If you love it pay the balloon payment after 40 months if you dont hand it back ......... and order a Dacia Logan Mk2

Yes we are all booked up for a van in Aug and itching to get behind the wheel.

Good shout John - my advice is just bite the bullet and order a new T6 at the earliest opportunity. You are a long time dead and you just got to get out there and have fun. Start giving yourself reasons for having one instead of reasons not to and you will soon come to the conclusion. It will hold its value like nothing else so ultimately its a sensible choice. Pop it on a bit of cheap VW finance - i think they will throw a £1000 towards your deposit and bingo. If you love it pay the balloon payment after 40 months if you dont hand it back ......... and order a Dacia Logan Mk2
It's a pity that VW can't throw in 10000 yes I'm a dreamer!,

Welcome , start saving....once you rent one your sold!