Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California dreamin' ... again

30yrs_se_white

30yrs_se_white

Vehicle
Cali now sold
Greetings All,

... Love that Cali owners are from such far and wide places on this community!
Have been meaning to join this forum for the last few years and have finally done so ... after letting our Cali go! :-(

This was our van (see pics). 199ps 4 Motion DSG 30 Years Special Edition :cool: !
(Although, I'm a bit ashamed to say I can't remember the 30 yrs SE badge number - it was either two-zero-something or three-zero-something.)

We collected our van from Leicester VW late July 2019 and did trips to Wales, Norfolk and Lincolnshire coast before the Covid restrictions started.
Leic VW were brilliant, and we were also given £1k voucher to spend on Cali accessories - we got the bike rack and other bits 'n bobs.

Sold the van back to VW last October, for various reasons, e.g. the kids prefer hotels!

Still have reflex action of wanting to wave when I see a VW camper ...
So, if you see some idiot in a red Seat Alhambra waving at your camper, especially around E Midlands area, that'll be me, lol!

Now off to read more stories on the forum.
And California dreaming ... again ... Wouldn't mind one of them new T7 Multivan Calis!

:)

cali02.png

cali04-1.png

cali05-1.png

If you keep reading stories and seeing pictures of Cali adventures I can guarantee it won’t be too long before you’re in that nice high driving seat with your armrests down!! They certainly make me hanker to hit the road yet again :thumb

Greetings All,

... Love that Cali owners are from such far and wide places on this community!
Have been meaning to join this forum for the last few years and have finally done so ... after letting our Cali go! :-(

This was our van (see pics). 199ps 4 Motion DSG 30 Years Special Edition :cool: !
(Although, I'm a bit ashamed to say I can't remember the 30 yrs SE badge number - it was either two-zero-something or three-zero-something.)

We collected our van from Leicester VW late July 2019 and did trips to Wales, Norfolk and Lincolnshire coast before the Covid restrictions started.
Leic VW were brilliant, and we were also given £1k voucher to spend on Cali accessories - we got the bike rack and other bits 'n bobs.

Sold the van back to VW last October, for various reasons, e.g. the kids prefer hotels!

Still have reflex action of wanting to wave when I see a VW camper ...
So, if you see some idiot in a red Seat Alhambra waving at your camper, especially around E Midlands area, that'll be me, lol!

Now off to read more stories on the forum.
And California dreaming ... again ... Wouldn't mind one of them new T7 Multivan Calis!

:)

View attachment 125683

View attachment 125684

View attachment 125685
Miss mine already after a week, of it gone.
Dont miss the no-height adjustable seat.
But need to pay mortgage off, then it will either be a Sven Hedin or a New James Cook on a sprinter 4x4. Then the travels will begin !