Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold California Ocean accessories for sale

I would like the shower bag please, can you post? I will of course pay for p&p

Good morning,
Just messaged you re pull out drawer and can collect.
Thanks

VW T5-T6 B Pillar Blackout Decals (Gloss Black) £9.....now sold
Thule Sun Blocker
never used £50 ono
Ventilation Grill Sliding Window (VanEssa) VW T5-T6 £50 ono
California Bin being front passenger seat (Calicap.de) £10.....now sold
2 Section Bunk Ladder (CampervanBits) £80 ono....now sold
Thule Awning hold down strap kit
(new) £10.....now sold
The Briwy Shelf (
CampervanBits) unused £20......now sold
Aluminum Kitchen Shelf (
CampervanBits) £30
Fiamma Curved Rafter Pro for awning (new) £40.....now sold
Bellow’s Bungee
(new) £4
Genuine VW Rear Entry Cover (Chrome) T5-T6 £80 ono
Tray for bottom of fridge £15
Child Safety Net (unused) £30
VW Mosquito Nets for sliding windows x2 (unused) £40 ono
VW Camping Chair Repair Kit (also includes spare parts for handrail connection) £10
Genuine VW Waterproof Seat Covers with Ocean embroidery colour black £60......now sold
Kamper Cuboid compact fan heater
(CampervanBits) £15
CaliHeat Set (CailHeat is a hose for the California T5-T6-T6.1 it connects to the B Pillar outlet to heath top bed (new) purchased from (CaliHeat.de) £50.......now sold
Sea to Summit Comfort Deluxe California Ocean self inflating mattress (only used for three nights) £130 ono.....now sold
Brandrup ixTEND PAD
for California SE/Ocean this sits on the rear shelf and allows you to use the rear bed extension in the highest position allowing more storage underneath (please note that this pad has a mark on the underneath of the pad which will not be visible once in position colour Moonrock Gray) £30
Calicap.de padded seat covers x2 for VW Camping Chairs T5-T6-T6.1 (colour is similar to Titanium Black) £50 ono
Calicap.de Calicap ll weather protection hood (topper) for the T6 California Ocean windows left and right and to the front with roll-up function the whole front section rolls up, roof cut-out ready for solar panels or roof rails colour is dark grey this topper cost £572 it is unused only been on the van once and that was to set the topper up ready for use. £350
Brandrup Second Skin Seat Covers for VW California Ocean T6 full set plus additional spare seat excellent condition (Valley-Moonrock Grey only on the Cali for one month £430 ono
Brandrup Shower Bag (colour Moonrock grey) £30
Brandrup California Drawer Mat & Sides £30
Brandrup Anti-Slip Inlays £20....now sold
Brandrup Cutlery Tray
£5
Calicap.de VW California Ocean/SE pull-out boot drawer size 760mm deep this has got the extra heavy duty attachment which makes the drawer very strong £350 ono pick up only

If you need photos just let me know.
Hi

Do you still have the mosquito nets, the padded seat covers for the camping chairs and the ix TEND Pad
VW T5-T6 B Pillar Blackout Decals (Gloss Black) £9.....now sold
Thule Sun Blocker
never used £50 ono
(new) £10.....now sold
The Briwy Shelf (
CampervanBits) unused £20......now sold
Aluminum Kitchen Shelf (
CampervanBits) £30
Bellow’s Bungee
(new) £4
VW Camping Chair Repair Kit (also includes spare parts for handrail connection) £10
Genuine VW Waterproof Seat Covers with Ocean embroidery colour black £60......now sold
(CampervanBits) £15
CaliHeat Set (CailHeat is a hose for the California T5-T6-T6.1 it connects to the B Pillar outlet to heath top bed (new) purchased from (CaliHeat.de) £50.......now sold
Sea to Summit Comfort Deluxe California Ocean self inflating mattress (only used for three nights) £130 ono.....now sold
Brandrup ixTEND PAD
for California SE/Ocean this sits on the rear shelf and allows you to use the rear bed extension in the highest position allowing more storage underneath (please note that this pad has a mark on the underneath of the pad which will not be visible once in position colour Moonrock Gray) £30
Calicap.de padded seat covers x2 for VW Camping Chairs T5-T6-T6.1 (colour is similar to Titanium Black) £50 ono
Calicap.de Calicap ll weather protection hood (topper) for the T6 California Ocean windows left and right and to the front with roll-up function the whole front section rolls up, roof cut-out ready for solar panels or roof rails colour is dark grey this topper cost £572 it is unused only been on the van once and that was to set the topper up ready for use. £350
Brandrup Second Skin Seat Covers for VW California Ocean T6 full set plus additional spare seat excellent condition (Valley-Moonrock Grey only on the Cali for one month £430 ono
Brandrup Shower Bag (colour Moonrock grey) £30
Brandrup California Drawer Mat & Sides £30
Brandrup Cutlery Tray
£5
Calicap.de VW California Ocean/SE pull-out boot drawer size 760mm deep this has got the extra heavy duty attachment which makes the drawer very strong £350 ono pick up only

Can I ask forum members to be patient with me as we have had some damage to the house because of the storm which is slowing things up I promise I will get round to you.

VW T5-T6 B Pillar Blackout Decals
(Gloss Black) £9.....now sold
Thule Sun Blocker
never used £50 ono
(new) £10.....now sold
The Briwy Shelf (
CampervanBits) unused £20......
now sold
Aluminum Kitchen Shelf (
CampervanBits) £30
Bellow’s Bungee
(new) £4
(CampervanBits) £15
Brandrup ixTEND PAD
Brandrup Shower Bag (colour Moonrock grey) £30.....now sold
Brandrup California Drawer Mat & Sides £30....now sold

Brandrup Cutlery Tray £5.....now sold

Can I ask forum members to be patient with me as we have had some damage to the house because of the storm which is slowing things up I promise I will get round to you.

Thule Sun Blocker
never used £50 ono
(new) £10.....now sold
The Briwy Shelf (
now sold
Aluminum Kitchen Shelf (
CampervanBits) £30
Bellow’s Bungee
(new) £4
(CampervanBits) £15
Brandrup ixTEND PAD

Hi

could I have the VW Camping Chair Repair Kit (also includes spare parts for handrail connection) £10

if still available? Thanks.

Paul

Ooh nooo so sorry to hear that Gary & Heather. I hope you are able to get things sorted.

Thule Sun Blocker
never used £50 ono
(new) £10.....now sold
The Briwy Shelf (
now sold
Aluminum Kitchen Shelf (
CampervanBits) £30
Bellow’s Bungee
(new) £4
(CampervanBits) £15
Brandrup ixTEND PAD
Calicap.de Calicap ll weather protection hood (topper) for the T6 California Ocean windows left and right and to the front with roll-up function the whole front section rolls up, roof cut-out ready for solar panels or roof rails colour is dark grey this topper cost £572 it is unused only been on the van once and that was to set the topper up ready for use. £350 ono

Hi,
Will the boot drawer fit a 6.1 Ocean? I understand your busy at the moment any chance of a picture?

Thule Sun Blocker
never used £50 ono
(new) £10.....now sold
The Briwy Shelf (
now sold
Aluminum Kitchen Shelf (
CampervanBits) £30
Bellow’s Bungee
(new) £4
(CampervanBits) £15
Brandrup ixTEND PAD
Calicap.de Calicap ll weather protection hood (topper) for the T6 California Ocean windows left and right and to the front with roll-up function the whole front section rolls up, roof cut-out ready for solar panels or roof rails colour is dark grey this topper cost £572 it is unused only been on the van once and that was to set the topper up ready for use. £350 ono

Please may I have the VW Mosquito Nets for sliding windows x2 and the bellows bungee?
Please would you be able to post them to me, I'm near Reading Berks.
Thanks
Dave

Please may I have the VW Mosquito Nets for sliding windows x2 and the bellows bungee?
Please would you be able to post them to me, I'm near Reading Berks.
Thanks
Dave
Hi Dave
Sorry for the late response, the VW mosquito nets are for the sliding windows in the door and not the whole door opening just making sure as some members are getting a bit mixed up if you still require both items I will mark them down as sold and get a price for postage ASAP it might take a little bit longer than normal but please bear with me and I will get back to you.
Thanks
Gary.

Purchased and collected the Calicap drawer this afternoon and just want to acknowledge what a lovely couple Gary and Heather are.
Hubby and I wish to thank them also for very kindly offering to fit the drawer for us whilst there too as my hubby is partially sighted. So kind - thank you again.
Deborah

Purchased and collected the Calicap drawer this afternoon and just want to acknowledge what a lovely couple Gary and Heather are.
Hubby and I wish to thank them also for very kindly offering to fit the drawer for us whilst there too as my hubby is partially sighted. So kind - thank you again.
Deborah
Thank you so much it was great to meet you and your hubby now you don't have to keep pestering those Germans:D keep safe and enjoy your adventures.

Gary & Heather.

Thank you so much it was great to meet you and your hubby now you don't have to keep pestering those Germans:D keep safe and enjoy your adventures.

Gary & Heather.
That's a bit of a surprise as you agreed to sell it to me last Thursday when I contacted you.

Gary & Heather.
That's a bit of a surprise as I contacted you on Thursday and had agreed a price with you, I was waiting patiently for payment details.

Ah well, not much I can do about it, but I would have expected better on this forum.

Hi Dave
Sorry for the late response, the VW mosquito nets are for the sliding windows in the door and not the whole door opening just making sure as some members are getting a bit mixed up if you still require both items I will mark them down as sold and get a price for postage ASAP it might take a little bit longer than normal but please bear with me and I will get back to you.
Thanks
Gary.
Private Message sent to you,
Thank you

That's a bit of a surprise as you agreed to sell it to me last Thursday when I contacted you.

That's a bit of a surprise as I contacted you on Thursday and had agreed a price with you, I was waiting patiently for payment details.

Ah well, not much I can do about it, but I would have expected better on this forum.
Hi
I really do apologise for the mixup I thought I was waiting for you to get back to me no excuse but it has been a bit of a hectic couple of days here and I am sorry for wasting your time.

Gary.